Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Absent - Unwell

Blogging will be postponed due to a wonderful thing called IBS - having a serious episode of it, and new stressors - job change (no didn't quit - just doing peds for 2 weeks), hours change and a funeral are not helping. As to the previous blog - it's been set aside, on second thought don't think it's necessary to explain myself in one shot - since the majority know me or have been getting to know me via other forms.

For more information on IBS or just ask me about my situation - note I'm also lactose intolerant and more than intolerant to eggs - it's a knife through the GI tract kind of feeling for about 3-4 hours post minor egg consumption - I made that mistake about 5 months back...

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Irritating Boy Syndrom?

GF Girl said...

Haha I wish - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - involves any or all of the following - bloating, cramps, constipation and diarrhea. I prefer to call it my colicky GI tract. Normally well managed with a new to the market herbal prescription - apparently I'm having an episode - hopefully when life gets it's new schedule, my GI tract will be it's normal annoying self again

GF Girl said...

For more info check out:
http://www.badgut.com/index.php?contentFile=ibs&title=Irritable%20Bowel%20Syndrome

GF Girl said...

well that link didn't work - I'll put it on the actual blog

Maplemusketeer said...

I hope you feel better soon Jenn! So you can start bringing forth the fire to the people ;)

Shawn said...

I am aware of IBS, I actually have Barrets and they were misdiagnosing me with crohns, turned out it is just IBS with the Barrets. I was just trying to be funny.