Saturday, November 15, 2008

Growth

Double Therapy weeks used to eliminate me from the land of the living...now, not so much. It's not that they are exciting these days it's more that they put me into this neutral head space. After Tuesday I remember walking to the bus in the pouring rain, rain in my shoes (I wore flats, with bare feet - oo, rebellious) and wondering what had just transpired, did I just say all that? Did I just say that out loud, people heard me say that? Err, wow. The same thing happened on Thursday - wow, I said that, I'm saying this, I, I don't know what to say... It's not that it's a case of verbal diaerrha, it's quite different, it's gently violent. On my way to yoga this morning, I was able to put a visual picture together of the recent events. Life right now seems to function like the explosion of leaves from a newly birthed plant. Remember those time lapse National Geographic movies you watched in Science class? I'm one of those - and my leaves are violently leaving - yet in the process light filters to the energy center, life grows from those acts of violent force.

No comments: