Sunday, July 22, 2007

I know this is Vancouver, but seriously...


I usually love the weather in Vancouver - primarily moist and during the summer not brutally hot. Well this year has been an exception. We've really only had a week of summer and an intense summer at that, 30 degree weather is not a common feature here, thankfully. However as with all Vancouver weather the sun lasted only a short while to be replaced with rain... but rain warnings, wind and general storming reserved for November and December? So that's made me want to go back to Las Vegas even more, and to torture myself I started looking at the pictures I took last year from my chair poolside. Then I looked outside - sure enough SFU/Burnaby Mountain was engulfed in fog - a disgusting comfort to SFU students, but also a sad reminder of what is to come...
Enough of that - the purpose was to post some pictures. If for some reason you are just stumbling onto this blog peruse down further. And for all those who were worried they wouldn't have a chance to re-write my personal ad, you still have an opportunity.

No comments: