Friday, August 17, 2007

On the hunt...

So it's not a Menno appropriate title, but on the perusal just doesn't have the same sense of urgency. Leaha and I are due to see two places - the one that we had scheduled a time for on Tuesday - and it was supposedly rented - seems sketchy to me but oh well, we're going to look anyways. And the second place is just off the Drive, which for a yoga loving vegan like me seems to be the natural fit - it's the price of the place I'm a little concerned about $550 a month, plus the cell phone bill, tuition, gym membership and bus pass - no one happens to have a U Pass their willing to give away? A part of me really hopes the place on the Drive is the best - I mean it's the Drive - no longer will I be a black sheep for being vegan or not driving (yes the secret is out - I don't drive) - I'll be the black sheep though for being a youth sponsor at a church, having a UCM potluck and Cranium night - oh well I guess I should just get comfortable with the idea. Hopefully the house hunt will be more successful then work today - it's one of those days where I just can't handle the kids - autistic, a drug addicted baby and the spoiled regulars - bah, time for a new job.

Cafe deux soleils picture from Flickr

No comments: