Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Plow Me Over

I've been craving yoga, so much that I reclaimed my mat from my mother - but yet it remains in our closet - see the issue is I don't have enough space to do it in our place - in that it's either tile or the hardwood in our rooms - mine is too small and doing yoga in Leaha's space is an odd concept - tomorrow evening I may stop by the gym and make use of their room - or I'll just have to find a way to do some salutations tonight in the hallway. I was going to go to Starbucks and read, but I think I'm going to take these last moments - have a shower, and crawl into bed with Rushdie and some Calm tea.
Note, for those curious - the pose above is plow, the full pose is seen to the right. This is one of my favorite poses it's also one of those you shouldn't be doing if you haven't done yoga before given the risk of injury.

No comments: