Saturday, December 1, 2007

SNOW?!!!

SNOW, what the? Okay, so I'm a Vancouverite - that's just that, and here's the deal, I don't mind snow when it comes over night in a big dump or whathaveyou, but when it snows all day preventing me from going to the library for fear that I'll be stuck when I exit 6 hours later or even worse have to do what I did last year - which was walk around Vancouver barefoot because I had worn shoes incompatible with the weather though fab with the outfit. The lovely shoes to the left here, are a example of my beloved Orsay black stilleto's at home - which have the same heel base as these - tiny heel base... these are the times when I wouldn't mind having someone strong along for the party - especially when you decide to have a few - hey the boss is buying.... Leaha's great and is going to be an awesome date, but seriously she isn't going to do a thing to prevent me from ending up on my ass, especially wearing a short dress. So I guess I'll be doing what I did last year and many other times in my life - heels in hand... Off to the books - got some goodish news my Anatomy class which is still going to hand my ass to me is at least not focused on the stuff I really don't have the time to re-memorize like all the bones and muscles of the face, grrr. And I did manage to out of some work of culinary genius pump out well over 6 dozen cookies last night - enough for two Sunday's worth of baking - yippee, maybe I will be able to weasle my Vegan self into the heart of a suitor through his stomach after all since BMMWH hasn't emailed me yet... that is unless he's waiting for Sunday - ewww - cornering a girl isn't cool, it makes you want to die - regardless of how we feel overall - for that moment it's torture. Speaking of torture... off to the books - as I can see from rewriting my brain has already shifted all energy to that region...

7 comments:

Shawn said...

So I have never went out in the snow in high heals.

GF Girl said...

You know I wouldn't recommend it for a novice or for someone with open toes shoes - it really makes the evening gross when your toes are covered in snow and salt, and your shoes are wet... closed toe, sensible heal and you should be fine, but being that I have a vane streak I through all sensibility to the wind, and go for the big heels and the most minimal amount of supporting fabric - you know add some drama to the risk of total and complete destruction of foot bones - oh the foot bones I could tell you about those the tarsals and the metatarsals and sesimoids and all the fun fun fun, but I should be singing off - going upstairs - my parent's don't have wireless so no more Internet for a little while...

GF Girl said...

and as we note - classic Jenn grammar issues in the previous comment...see kids, pay attention in school and maintain your caffeine intake levels to avoid this embarassment

LeahA said...

Dont worry if you land on your ass maybe I will join you
and btw I think I mad need to wear one of you many pairs of black heels..is that ok? if it isnt well then you will have to look at me in my brown converse's !

now go back to studying whiel I go get me some coffeee

GF Girl said...

sure I've got like a bazillion, or what about those red ones, eh? those would be hot...

Anonymous said...

i've only watched maybe 2.6 episodes of grey's this season....was joshua jackson a guest star at one point?!!

i got a 56% in anatomy one semester, and a really smart guy friend of mine got 52% ;) stupid memorization

GF Girl said...

oh Joshua - how I miss Dawson's Creek... grrr. Yes evil anatomy - I don't know what level of detail I need to know - but regardless I think I'm actually going back to bed...