Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry I'm going to be better at this blogging and working thing...

But first things first - sleep, followed by Christmas shopping and cursing the overall season, I detest Christmas - the holiday - not the reason lost in all the chaos - but who are we kidding do we ever have even longer than a Christmas Eve to slow down just a little to possibly unwrap the complexity of it all. But just as we may reach that gift we ramp up the chaos again for Christmas day followed by the excesses of Boxing Day and followed shortly there after with New Years...

I need to buy presents for my Dad, Mom, Brother, Future Sister in Law, and roommate... plus I have to find time to grocery shop and hopefully make it to the gym. I'm planning menu's in my sleep and it's all too much. STOP! and let me off - sorry no gifts, no egg nog creme brules for Christmas dessert or mushroom pot stickers for New Year's - I can't do it.

But when I get to this point I remember this song I heard a few years back - yes as much as I detest it, Christmas music can be good... ack I said it. Well hopefully you like this - it's not Mariah but I think that's a good thing.

No comments: