Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've got a new job now?

Life is a changing and I'm not sure which way is up and which way is down. I was looking for full time work in the fall after I moved in with Leaha, but they all wanted 5 year commitments. So I turned them all down - and went back to the clinic, while being the most senior there - I spent the fall fighting for hours and dealing with abuse from my boss. I've just been waiting to let him have it for years - which of course contributes to the work place tension - we both know it's the last place I want to be. Dr. K's office has been waffling for 4 months about giving me full time - honestly employers and men have to understand that you get what you ask for - if you pursue you'll get it - if you waffle we'll only wait around so long...

So all that being said - unless Jho can give me a reason to leave my loyalty with Dr. K's office - I'm out of here - and going to enjoy my 4 day a week job in the slums of Surrey...

This song is dedicated to Brian - my once great boss who lost his soul somewhere between the Fall of 2004 and now... shame really - used to be a great guy to work for. I realize it's like a break up song - sort of is really - been 6 years in April - I've given him my nights, weekends and a large chunk of my sanity.

No comments: