Monday, January 28, 2008

Wow

Well that went poorly - another case of my over educated self getting ahead of the graceful self, you would think after all this time graceful self would either start with a lead or work on it's cardiovascular endurance, as it always seems to show up panting and fumbling after over educated self gets into a hole that only grace can get it out of...

Well on another note - I've finally found Mars Hill's website so I can listen to Mark on a regular basis - and yes I am aware he makes fun of vegans.

http://www.marshillchurch.org/sermonseries/religionsaves/week_02.aspx

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I call that foot-in-mouth disease, I believe we all suffer from it time to time.

Anonymous said...

What did I miss?

GF Girl said...

You missed me in all my stubborn glory arguing pacifism and against US glorfication of their saviorism throughout the world - basically being a Canadian left-wing over educated annoyance like we know I am - let's just say that things are over - burnt that bridge with as much acelerant as I could muster... oh well, it was bound to happen on some topic - like I don't know Joel Osteen perhaps...

Shawn said...

I think I may have caught some of it, I think I may have been the one to remind you of something a very inteeligent woman once blogged about.

Anonymous said...

Is this with the Joel Osteen disciple?

GF Girl said...

yes