Monday, February 11, 2008

Well now...

What to say? I think the stupid happy smile is going to make it hard to avoid the topic of Three with my parents - thankfully I don't live with them and rather I live with Leaha who's face has had the same I like a boy and a boy likes me smile for the last few weeks. So likely as it has for Leaha my brain is going to have a difficult time not turning to mush. Hopefully work and my big stack of books that have come from Chapters will keep me occupied. In the mean time to keep ya'll occupied. The following - now I do have to warn all you picky music lovers - it is country. But even if you have to put it on mute and watch it - I love the binary and that both scenes have dancing. While you won't see me dancing in a pew any time soon - it's the whole being a Mennonite thing - I don't feel like it's a natural expression in that setting - not that it's not in general - just for me it isn't. Regardless I don't believe that what we are taught, that dancing leads to sex is fair - let's be honest just about anything hormonal teenagers do together could lead to sex... but that's a whole other blog.

Music or no music - I love the visuals - then again that's just me, the neurotic literature person - I spend the majority of my day dissecting the elements and influences in media - just for the heck of it...

No comments: