Monday, February 4, 2008

Wonderful Tonight...

So my day didn't turn out how I had planned – didn’t make it to Donald’s to pick up essentials – I’ll have to do that tomorrow if I get out of the office on time or I’ll go over to Safeway on my lunch so I can limp along – the tofu didn’t get a chance to marinate – and made chick’n strips instead – and it was the worst batch yet… oh well, the bathroom is still messy but since I’ll be showering at the gym this week I’ll get to ignore it…regardless like most things that have not gone according to plan in my life - I can say I would not have been able to plan the outcome as well. That's the unique thing about our plans - we can try to determine the course - we can even maintain the course but eventually we come back to where we are to be - and on that path we surprisingly find the greatest peace and reassurance - a reminder that we are headed in the right direction not only by how we feel internally but also by the dialogue that surrounds us.

So while I would like to talk about Three I’ve decided to chart a new course – in my "relationship" with Three – how the whole thing evolves and in how it is on this blog – he’ll get mentioned, but like Leaha said of Online Boy there is no way to discuss it – do it justice, maintain the special/sacred nature of something that is developing and also in the end not sound crazy. But I do have to say this - there have been very few who have left me with abdominal pain or a feeling of blissful asphyxia from laughing so hard.

So on that note I’ve got a cup of Peppermint tea to finish, a journal to write in and a bed that is angry we didn’t get to spend more time together today. But right now to replay a song...

One thing to add while journaling the following came into the mix:


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so i dont get it... why is everybody suddenly clicking with their online dates.

GF Girl said...

Nor do I Leah - let's not try to get it and take this where it goes?

LeahA said...

man oh man...hahaha do i sound crazy?

GF Girl said...

no Leaha you sound like I would like to one day - unable to explain but in dire need to share the excitment, the journey.

Anonymous said...

you know, i'm secretly jealous. i want to be in on the loop of smiles and butterflies. (but considering my lack of attention span and indecisiveness, it probably isn't such a good idea now)

Anonymous said...

p.s. i'm really liking sara groves. thanks for sharing her!

GF Girl said...

Sara's great - her first album is still my favorite... and yes Tanner - we want you in the loop but instead of blogging you need to come on by for fajitas, mojito's and lime coconut cupcakes - sounds like a plan... and then Le-Ha-Ha can tell you all about online guy and how his kisses make her knees turn to Jello and how three makes me want to try and bottle this feeling and yet reassures me that it won't go away...

LeahA said...

excussse me ! No ones kisses make LeahA'S knees turn to jello..nope no ones !