Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here I Sit, still sickly, though not medicated

I asked Cheryl this morning - Why am I filled with regret? You're not high on codeine - that's why. Yes that could be it folks, the drugs have worn off and my artificial bravado or stupidity that caused that phone call left through one of the millions of Kleenex I've used. Here I am feeling like I did the right thing in the long run, yet doubting it because it definitely wasn't a clear call - it wasn't like with Joel where regardless of the feelings I knew I was doing the best thing for both of us.

Regardless despite the fever, sweats, sore throat, laryngitis and cough someone has to go pollute the world... so I'll leave you with the song I awoke to this morning, see if you are as perplexed by it as me.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Have I ever mentioned to you that I am so glad I am a male.