Monday, March 10, 2008

I am craving...

McDonald's. What? I know! See here's the deal, for as long as I can remember a McDonald's hamburger, the little ones, are what I crave when I want something to fill my stomach when I'm sick. I guess because they're a bland, non-food product. I don't know. So, since I don't plan on dying which will likely happen if I try and eat one of those, I don't know what to do. A&W has a veggie hamburger that isn't a GardenBurger style, so that could do, but honestly even the talk of food right now is making me queasy. Time for some more Gravol, and sleep.

2 comments:

LeahA said...

oh please let me bring you back some mcdonalds... i wouldnt even tell anyone..or perhaps some burgr king?

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about the MacDonalds thing , I think it's the craving for something salty in order to give taste back to your mouth after eating bland food or just sipping water, and too much ginger ale can cause a carpet to grow on your tongue. Ha Ha. I hope you feel better soon.....