Friday, October 24, 2008

Hmm Well Then

Okay so first and foremost I have a kitchen table for the first time in over a year. It was a great deal from this unique fellow way up Main Street. It's hard it's not the table I had my heart set on, but I know it's better then the one I saw on Tuesday night. I am hoping to get it stained a darker color though honestly I don't have any hope of that happening in the near future. The issue is it takes over my little dining room, living room, kitchen area and I'm not sure what to do...

So after we unload the table at home because it was raining, we headed down to the Roundel Cafe, it was unfortunately full with a private party but there was an Italian restaurant across the way so we checked it out. The food was okay but that's not the point. The chef/owner/server asked me at least twice before I understood her broken English. She asked if I was expecting. Err wow, that's a reality check. I haven't heard that since before I started working out 3 years ago. I had that asked of me all the time when I started this job. I don't know if it was because everyone I worked with was either pregnant or just back from maternity leave. But I guess this was the kick I needed to start getting out of bed earlier and head to the gym, I guess I'm getting a little soft in the tummy and hiding it poorly. Bah I wish I did not have to add something to my plate of to do, and should do's but I do know it will make me feel better. Thankfully I'll get a good month of being able to go to the gym uninterrupted... and I've got three yoga classes a week scheduled to. Now if I can just get past Halloween without any more candy consumption...

No this is not me ever - though give me a good month of dedication to it and we'll be back on track in a good way.
Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nielsmknudsen/2184207086/

And a little running music:

No comments: