Friday, May 16, 2008

One Change at a Time?

I guess the saying is true, when it rains it pours, and being a Vancouverite you'd think I would be comfortable with the saying, however I am not. I'm not because it apparently occurs in real life and isn't a cliche saying or idiom ingrained into our vernacular. I can't nor will I say that the changes occurring right now are horrible or undesirable, but they are stressful. Changes? Plural? You were thinking there was just the one. For whatever reason at this time there has been more changes heading my way.

So first of all, yes to be clear, and if you haven't seen the change on my Facebook status there is someone in my life - that someone is a frequent commenter. Enough said on that subject - there will be more in time. One of the main reasons is there is the additional change of a trip booked for next week. To where and when and all that really doesn't need to be here - so sorry no details - while I'm under the impression you'd have to be horribly delusional to stalk me, I figure that is normally the kind that go about doing that, so that information is not for public consumption. Now the other change - well I have a new job, I wasn't expecting it and to be honest I still don't know how to feel about how it all came to be - it was a job I wanted two years ago, but one I know looking back I was in no position to take on and now? Now I wonder if I'm still prepared to take it on. Regardless of how I feel, I know it's good for me financially and career wise... however it's not good for my anxiety level right now...

Between the impending trip, a new job next week!! and trying to learn how to communicate with someone else when my habit is to communicate with a tub of Italian Vanilla Tofulatti and a movie or better yet a treadmill.

Photo: http://flickr.com/photos/apesara/2146031745/

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I can see how me not being vague may be a bennefit, I live at 143...